Kenwood TS-790A Satellite Frequency Input

I am looking for some information from anyone who runs a TS-790a for
Satellite ops.  I have input the frequencies I.A.W. owners manual,  but
have yet to work any station, and believe me, I have tried.  So
is there a trick to doing this, or is it just my old fumble fingers?  Below
are the frequency totals I came up with:
           AO-27 ............ 582.650
           FO-20 ............ 581.800
           FO-29 ............ 581.800
           AO-10 ............ 581.154
 Any information anyone could provide would be appreciated.
 Gary D Jones   KB0OFD
 104341.3223@compuserve.com