Rotor Thanks

I would like to just take a moment and thank all those guys that
replied to my request of help on my elevation rotor problem. I ended
up rebuilding the whole rotor (beraings and all) and without a lot of
the hints and schematics, I couldn't have done it. It now runs
flawslessly and hopefully I will be up and running in the next month
or two. I really think that this is one of the most helpful mailing lists
I receive. Thanks again guys and look for me on the birds.

73's

-- Patrick Riggins KA4ZNU