Re: RS-13 Report

I'd love to!  Trouble is, like a whole bunch of us out here, I lack the proper
license to operate in that portion of the band (I only hold a General Class
ticket).  That essentialy reserves this bird for Advanced or Extra class
licensees.  Sure puts a lot of AMSAT members off this bird......

73 de Red
K1RED