Sputnik 41 Telemetry Assistant

I've uploaded to the HABLIC website a small windows program
that I've written to interpret audio frequencies that are
measured from the transmissions of the little Sputnik.

It interpolates between the frequencies that have been published
to give results rounded to the nearest degree in both Celsius
and Fahrenheit.

The program is only 8k unzipped and runs under Windows 3.x and
up.  This was developed independent of the Sputnik 41 project
management; it's been carefully checked for accuracy, but bugs
do happen.

If you try it out I'd like to hear from you.  Look for it
under Special Software well down the HABLIC front page.

Hank Riley, N1LTV
SkyQuest
h1riley@umassd.edu

   http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/3161/hablic.htm
                                               ^
HABLIC: "All balloon launches, all the time" __|