Re: AO-27 Pass

On Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:43:51 -0600, Chris McKendry wrote:

>There is a 77 degree pass in 5 minutes over my QTH..
>look for KH2PM!

Hey, Chris, as a general note - from my own posts to the mailing list,
it takes at least 2 hours to process messages back to me, therefore,
I'd consider the same to be happening for everyone..

I'd post at least 3 hours before a pass if I was going to post anything
at all.

Cheers!

--- May Peace and love be yours,
Poohbear/Brendan Keyport