HP-200 and tracking

Have you tried Quiktrak with your HP-200?  That's what I've been using on my
HP-200 for over 5 years now.  It gives you the added advantage of a
graphical display in CGA mode.

BTW, I've used my HP-200 running CT to control my homebreq QRP rig and to
log in the past two field days.

Regarding OS preferences... I'd switch to a palmtop that ran full Windows in
a heartbeat if it also would run for 6 weeks on a pair of AA cells like my

Dennis - N4NR