Re[2]: found grid sq ok

    it qui[te] a challange to get KH6 for WAS, and DXCC is essentially impossible on
    LEOs.  W1's get great exposure into Europe for DXCC, but may have never heard
    KH6 and W6 and KL7 may only be easily attainable on FO-20.  That station is
    Miami, though, can reach 4 continents on LEO's!

I've worked NH and VT on several occasions from CM87 and nearby grids, and
have heard N1JEZ on many occasions, even on 25 degree passes out here (and
i can work down to 10 degrees routinely and alot lower with planning).  So
i expect to get ME, RI and CT one of these days.  I believe AK and HI were
the only states N1JEZ didn't get via FM sats for satellite WAS.  I've also
worked FL and hear it fairly routinely nowadays albeit i haven't tried for
Miama.  But it does take planning, and quiet (RF) location unless you have
a pretty good antenna.

So if anyone out there in "1" land needs California or nearby grids,  send
me e-mail and we can set up a sked. Or anyone much east of the Mississippi
for that matter.
				-- KD6PAG

P.S.   I've been doing cards lately, rather than operating (in case any of
regulars on AO-27 were wondering where i was), and so if there're any QSLs
still pending by mid-Decemeber, please send me e-mail.  Things do get lost
in the mail (both directions) and my mail forwarding isn't always reliable
to the new QTH.