[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Small is beautiful ...
- Subject: [amsat-bb] Small is beautiful ...
- From: Portsmouth Thomson G-net 841 226817 <portsmouth.thomson@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:04:37 +0000 (GMT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 2
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01.MUAS; Relayed; Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:04:37 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01; Relayed; Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:04:37 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:05:29 +0000
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11CBDA842500
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;6037041027111998/A20395/ESDV01]
Perfectly copied RS-18 yesterday night at 21:10 UTC the 26th
of Nov in loc. IO91LC, using the very small YAESU VX1D and
its 110 mm long rubber duck antenna !
2 series of messages were totally loud and clear (satellite peaking
at 79 degrees).
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org