Re: OFF TOPIC Coding for DOS (was Re:VR-85 help)

Jim Shorney wrote:

> Functionality, not frills, are what make any tool truly useful.  My hat
> is off to Jeff for his mini-packet station!
>
> Standard disclaimers apply.  Any percieved sarcasm was intentional.
> Anyone who was offended by this message probably deserved to be.  And
> now, back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Well, there will always be those who resist change.  By God, thats the way
they did it back in 1941, and if it was good enough then, it is good enough
now.  Try OLE on DOS heh heh heh...

--
Vy73, Mike. KD9KC  Army MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net - - - kd9kc@amsat.org