Re: VR-85 help

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998 18:32:13 EST, Robert V Johnson wrote:

>Yes I still use a commodore 64 for tracking satellites.  I want to be
>able to use VR-85 tracking software after y2k.  If anyone knows how to
>modify this program I would like to hear from them.

I'm in a simular boat - have to use Dos cause I use a more intelligent,
yet, incompatible (for the moment) OS than the monopoly OS out there.

(Hey! People that write ham apps - Write for DOS, Win 3.1, Java or if
you have to have Windows32, Win32s 1.25 - PLEASE!)

Consider everyone, not just one Monopoly OS,

--- May Peace and love be yours,
Poohbear/Brendan Keyport
poohbear@poohbear.net (Admin)