Re: ?

Hi Andy -

Know what you mean. I'm new to AO-10 and have been trying to figure it out
too.

You might try working closer to 145.900. That seems to be more or less the
calling frequency. I also prefer CW, but it seems to be a dying art. Calling
many CQ's is no doubt the best bet, if you are hearing you signals OK.

If you are running the 820 barefoot you should be about as strong as other's
on the bird. If you are running an amp you may be what the FMer's over here
call an "alligator". Big mouth, small ears, HI.

Hope to run across you soon on AO-10.

73 - Bob - K2LGJ