Houston AMSAT Net to be on C-Band Satellite

The Houston AMSAT Net along with all other W0KIE shows will be moving
from KU-Band Satellite to C-Band Satellite. We should be on the air for our
December 1, 1998 net on our new home.

C-Band   GE-1 (83W) Transponder 12, 5.7Mhz Audio

We are very pleased to be moving to C-Band and hope that all those that lost
our signal when we went to KU-Band will once again rejoin us.

Should you have any questions, feel free to drop me a note.

73 and CU on C-Band December 1, 1998

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1, T12, 5.7MHz at 83 degrees.