Arrow Antenna Test

If you are interested in the handheld
Arrow satellite antenna and are looking
for more info before you buy one, I am
working on a website that will have some
digital camera pictures of the setup and
how it worked. It will be a few days before
it is ready. I will post the URL on this
SIG.
  This will not be a full blown hi-tech
test with scopes and field strength meters!
Just my personal experiences as a
"satellite newbie".
 I can say that the antenna is very simple
to assemble and comes tuned out of the box.
The workmanship and quality are, in my
unprofessional opinion, excellent. This is
not a high tech device, but is well
constructed and is easily transported by
removing the 3 VHF elements. I have only
used it on one pass of AO-27 so I plan on
several more passes before I have enough
information on how well the antenna works.

Chris KH2PM