Re: Re: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: vbook-nospam.com: host not found)

Cliff I have but one rule for email list.
No First and or Last name - that is no jumping cats
no reply. and if it has a address of Juno or Hotmail
no reply. That is why you will only see my REAL
name and email address on 100% of what I send.

John
----------

a Reality----and a damn good one too,

> > Ed....This is especially good news in view of the problems we are
having
> > with the damn fool W6ORG crap equipment that is advertised in the AMSAT
> > JOURNAL!!  Tom O'Hara has been a jerk and a half for years promoting
his
> > six MHz wide garbage generators on 434 MHz and the Southwestern
Division
> > could care less.  At times I seem to be one of few bitching and
complaining
> > about this, but then again most do not live in an area in which a dozen
> > old fashioned NBC/CBS retirees use this NTSC garbage mode as an IF.
> >     W6ORG is "big cheese" VHF advisor to SW Div ARRL.  This is LA and
they
> > do not play by anyones elses rules.  After being the AMSAT advisor for
> > twenty years, I've learned how little outside of LA cares elsewhere.
> >     Why in hell AMSAT Journal continues this  advertisement is simply
> > beyond my understanding.  But then like ARRL, a buck is a buck! Cliff
K7RR

> > On 25 Nov 1998, Ed Mitchell wrote:
> >
> > > KT4OZ and KB5IHI this week demonstrated the feasability of low cost
Amateur