IT trouble

Paul and others who had suggestions: I found the cause of the errors and
IT is now  working fine. Apparently when my 486 was getting a new HD
somehow unknown  to me the co-processor was disabled. Thus, at the
desperate "try anything" stage, I entered ITNCP and the thing worked. Tnx
to all and sri for the bother. 73 Steve W2ZBY

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]