?

So what's the score with AO10 then?

I've just spent an hour calling CQ on 145-895 cw, and have worked
3 stations. These being IK5QLO, SP6LB and DJ5MN, one or two
stations with "flying dits" up and down the band, but nothing else.
The foot print covered all of Asia, Africa, ex:USSR, all of VK, JA,
and even round to KL7 land.

Is my CW signal that weak? i use my IC-821h to a x5 for 2m and an
x11 for 70cm. I can hear my downlink signal ok, perhaps a bit weak,
but there all the same.

Guess i 'll try again tomorrow evening.

73 de Andy GD0TEP qsl Manager for
                GD4IOM-GD0EMG-MD8V
RSGB Buro manager for all GD's
Chairman, Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society, the
National Society for the island.
At 21:48:54 on 25/11/98