So what's the score with AO10 then?

I've just spent an hour calling CQ on 145-895 cw, and have worked
3 stations. These being IK5QLO, SP6LB and DJ5MN, one or two
stations with "flying dits" up and down the band, but nothing else.
The foot print covered all of Asia, Africa, ex:USSR, all of VK, JA,
and even round to KL7 land.

Is my CW signal that weak? i use my IC-821h to a x5 for 2m and an
x11 for 70cm. I can hear my downlink signal ok, perhaps a bit weak,
but there all the same.

Guess i 'll try again tomorrow evening.

73 de Andy GD0TEP qsl Manager for
RSGB Buro manager for all GD's
Chairman, Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society, the
National Society for the island.
At 21:48:54 on 25/11/98