AO-27 contacts,grid sq

For any of you on this SIG that heard KH2PM on
AO-27 Wednesday noon, I could not log any calls
due to having my hands full <g>. I believe my
grid square is EM20. I'm researching this with
my ARRL operating manual. I have a new QTH and
my address has not been updated yet to I cannot
use the nifty grid square locator programs on
the internet for a precise grid location..if any
of you can figure out the grid square for Lake
Conroe, in Montgomery county Texas send it to me.

Chris KH2PM