Re: Handheld Arrow antenna

I would like to see your results on this antenna for a good reason:  I
have a design that I have been using for some time in which both the 2
meter and 435 MHz elements are in the same plane.  This way the antenna
can be transported easily.  The elements are critically spaced for least
interaction.  I would like to compare this with the ARROW before
attempting to compose something for the AMSAT Journal.  Cliff K7RR