Re: AO-10. WOW!.

Ok guys,

Oscar 10 was populated again today. During my short window
of opportunity I heard NH6VB, K9IMX, W0SAT, LU4HE (My
first LU on Oscar!), VE6ITB, KG8BG.

Peter, I called you many times, my downlink signal
did not get "good" until about 1745Z or so. I could
hear it but nobody else could hear me.  If you heard
any weak CW real slow, it was me.

I'll be there tomorrow morning also toward the end of
the pass. It will be earlier tomorrow again.

73,
John, K6YK