K5VAS recovering ...

Good morning,

Our good friend and fellow sat op, Paul, K5VAS had triple bypass surgery
on Saturday.  All went well, and he is recovering just fine.  He will be
spending the next 6 weeks at home recovering.

We thought it would be nice if he received some greetings from the
satellite community and his friends.  If you send me a SHORT greeting
for him, I will compile and print, and put them in a card for Paul, from
all of us.

Please send your greeting in this format:
--------------------------------------
Mail to:	kf4fdj@amsat.org
Subject:	k5vas

Your greeting/best wishes.

Your callsign -or- name
Your QTH

73, Mike

Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ
 - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL 33902-0763

kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77