Re: Seriously cool J-Track

Joe Fitzgerald wrote:

> Validation of element sets might be an issue, as of 6:30 pm eastern time tonight, the
> program show a significant portion of MOS 1-B R/B's orbit to be below the earth's surface
>
> -Joe KM1P

There is obviously a little problem with calculation intervals for
highly elliptic orbits.
When you zoom in, for example, on "ARIANE STAGE 3 R/B", you find
straight lines instead of a smooth orbit.
Also "DELTA 2 R/B" seems to be not quite correct.
I assume, they are working on that problem, since (today, 24.Nov,
7:00 UTC) the orbit of AO-10 is not shown at all, and a Molniya
satellite has been taken off the list.

Vy 73, Viktor OE1VKW
--
Dr. Viktor W. Kudielka  A.R.S. OE1VKW  QTH: 16.3206 E, 48.2397 N, JN88DF
E-mail: oe1vkw@oe1kib.ampr.org, oe1vkw@amsat.org, oe1vkw@oevsv.at