Re: ICOM 271/471 Computer Interfacing Help

Michael Rudzki wrote:

> I'd like to add to this information request.
>
> I also have a 271H/471H pair and I'd like to know if anyone has the 9600-
> baud modifications for them.

The UX-14s can be reconfigured for 9600 bps simply by resetting the DIP switches
on the boards.  Be certain all on the same port are running the same speed and
that the speed matches the speed of the computer port.  There is no real
advantage to doing this, however, as the control packets are very short and not
terribly speed-dependent.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would