Tiros 1 Satellite & Antenna

Please excuse my intrusion on your chat line.

My father, William Cobb, worked at General Bronze in the '60s and helped
design and/or build the Tiros 1 weather satellite & antenna for RCA.  Now
that he is 75, he is very anxious to find any information on the satellite
and antenna...kind of a walk down memory lane.  If anyone can provide
guidance in our search for information, it would definitely be appreciated.

Thank you,
Angela Mesmer