Re: Grid square maps

I HAVE the ARRL grid atlas as well as their large format map of the US.
The atlas is nice, but hard to read.  The maps break in the oddest
places, and the flow isn't intuitive.  For instance, to look up a
Mexican grid close to the Texas border, one has to check 2 different
pages, which, by-the-way are NOT consecutive pages.

I have found out a great deal about the maps and sites to generate
custom maps.  A FAQ of sorts is evolving.  I will post it here once I
chase down a couple more leads.  I didn't anticipate the volume of
sure if I had one for sale, I could move my retirement UP a few days!

73, Mike

--
Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ
 - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL 33902-0763

kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77