Re: AO-10. WOW!.

Hi Peter,

I still have the OLD keps in my computer, and other than
the rise time and set time being off by about 15 minutes,
the bird was right where I figured it would be.  It rises
15 minutes or so sooner than my PC says, and it sets about
15 minutes sooner.  But if I allow for the 15 minute
difference, the beam headings, etc. are pretty good.
One further comment, I did put the newer elements into
the same program and compared the two.  The new ones were
so far off I knew there had to be something wrong with
them, so for the time being I am on the keps of 1998-194.

Anyhow, nice to hear some activity on the bird on Sunday.
NH6VB was in there also, with a few takers on 145.906
or so downlink. (Peter, I was in there calling, but
got covered up).

I'll be there again today, in about an hour and a half
CQ'ing away again until she goes over the horizon.

73,
John, K6YK