Re: Icom Computer Interface

In a message dated 11/21/98 9:47:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbblack@mindspring.com writes:

> For those that are interested, RT Systems sells a computer interface for
Icom
> radios called an RT-IC1.

True.  I just bought one.  It works fine.  They include the Log-EQF program
(requires another $39 to register).  I already had the program and can say it
works fine with the program.  The cable also works fine with the VE6YP control
program that I recently downloaded.  I have a new IC-746 and was not ready to
spend another $125 for the computer interface.  This was a relief.

Jimmy Walker
WA4ILO
Macon, GA