Weird Propogation continued ...

Peter and all,

W1PEA, W0OQC, and myself just completed a QSO on FO-29, mode JA.  As has been happening
most passes today, the signals were superior at the start of the pass, but as the bird
raced toward northern latitude's, the signals were attenuated as much as 13 db towards LOS
for me.  Judd, W1PEA was the first to notice aural fluttering on the downlink as it
continued north.

I will be curious if the northern lights are visible tonight.  Have any of my more
northern friends noticed any vhf/uhf terrestrial conditions today?

Curious, just VERY curious.

73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org    (EL96 SW, FL)