Caveat: Those AO-10 TLEs

It occurred to me while I was doing other things that I used the AO-10 TLE set
to "update" existing program requirements. It may be possible/likely that
different programs require different fields to have certain data. If no other
TLE data was loaded, previously, the "zeroed" fields may cause the program to
reject Stacey's "massaged" data.

As with most posts, your mileage may vary!

                      Pete/wa4hei

  The meek will not inherit the Earth.