Re: AO-10. WOW!.

Peter,

You forgot to mention we were running s9 and better while it was below the
horizon. Dave KC2CJX was getting the bird as loud as the local repeater. Ron
N6PAA was bombing in here long after AO10 was past his horizon. Wild QSO.
 My Beam headings were maxing out 20-40 degrees right of target and
elevation didn't seem to matter. I'm using the old Keps.

LOS here in New Jersey was 19:40 UTC.

Let's build some more these birds.

Al Emer N2YAC
Amsat 30942