AO-10. WOW!.

	Hello out there, had a spectacular QSO on AO-10 to day, 1900 to 1930 UTC.

	Round table with KC2PJX, N6PAA, N2YAC, K6YK all with the satellite below
the horizon, at least all our keps showed below, my AZ and EL at the finish
showed 114, -46, my actual settings were EL 0, AZ 180.

	My keps were the adjusted ones on the BB, we think it was a bending of the
signals over the horizon, anyone out there have a better explanation??

	My total QSO's from 18:30 UTC till 19:30 UTC were 8, not bad for a busted
satellite eh!

73 Peter.  VE7AHX.