Icom Computer Interface

For those that are interested, RT Systems sells a computer interface for Icom radios called an RT-IC1.  It comes with a DB-9 connector for a serial port on your computer and a mini-(I can't remember the type plug) for the remote port on your Icom radio.  I don't know if it works with older models, but it works like a dream with the IC-821; however, I had to buy a Belden DB-9 to DB-25 adapter for my COM2 port.  This adapter is about $35.00 compared to the MFJ model which is about $50.00.  Just thought some of you might like to know.

Thanks.

Joel B. Black, KS4AW
jbblack@mindspring.com