Re: STS-88

http://shuttle.nasa.gov

Greg

At 06:14 PM 11/21/98 EST, James B Sibley wrote:
>Can someone tell me the Crew members of STS-88 and ifo on the mission
>like fight #, shuttle used. Stuff like that
>
>Thanx,
>James

*  I once had a life, now I have a                 *
*  computer and a modem...                         *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/skywarn.html        *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/twiar.html          *