IC-A3E VHF Air.

Hello,

I work at Oslo Airport as Tec. De/Anti-Icing and we use a lot of radios
brands, i did
came across one yesterday, the IC-A3E VHF Air Band Transceiver, it's a portable
radio and it has 7 memories, and we use it for ground to plane comunications
and WX info around 121 - 132 MHz.

My question is . Does anyone know if this radio has the ham frequencies ?
it would be nice to save on of them in one memorie, so i could talk to hams
in between
brakes, hi........

Memories are locked and i will have to open them, but before all the work, i
will need to know if it will work on the ham bands or are only Air Freq. ?

Well if anyone knows this radio or have had a similar experience let me know.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you