Re: RS-18 Signal strength

HEARD RS18 TO N IGHT ON BOTH PASSES  HERE IN CINCINNATI OHIO BOTH WERE R5 S5
SIGNALS   DATE FRIDAY 20TH AND TIME WAS 0231 ON  FIRST PASS AND 0409 ON 2ND
PASS . I AM GLAD TO HAVE HEARED IT .I HAVE ALL 3 SPUTNIKS   RECORDED. THE
FIRST SPUTNIKS WAS IN 1957 AND IT SHOOK UP THE WORLD. I RECORDED IT AND THAN
HAD MY BROTHERS, SISTER, MOM DAD, NEIECES AND NEPHEWS ALL MAKE COMMENTS ON
WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF THE EVENT.