Question

Dear All,

I am not currently subscribed to this list.  I was pointed here as a
potential source of information.  I'm looking to see if there are
drivers for the Kansas City Tracker hardware designed for Linux?  I'm
hoping to create an interface to allow SatTrack (v3.5.1) to control
our antenna (controlled, obviously, by KC Tracker hardware).

Thanks for your indulgence,

Josh Rigler

--
E. Joshua Rigler
Colorado Center for Astrodynamics Research