SB16 Recording Problem

Hello,

All of this talk about analysis of audio tones from RS-18 and other birds
motivates me to try (one last time) to find a schematic for my SoundBlaster 16
SCSI sound card.  Somehow I managed to overdrive something associated with the
Aux input and now it can't record anything (Aux or Mic input).  Creative Labs
stopped making the card about 5 years ago, and they say that a schematic "isn't
available".  Can anyone help me out with a schematic, block diagram or anything
that might help with the troubleshooting process?

Thanks,

John P. Lutz N9JL
lutzjo@superman.cig.mot.com