Re: Canadian/Mexican grid maps please

Dear Bill and fellow sat ops,

I have NOT found the maps for Canada and Mexico yet, but you ask for a
software map.  Randy, N7SFI has released his latest version of WINGRID
which generates a very nice US grid map and includes a database to keep
it updated.  You can see what it looks like on his site and even
download the latest version.  It's swell software!

Randy is in Park City Utah.  His site:
http://www.xmission.com:80/~kohlwey/

73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org