Calling all Central/South American Analog Sat Ops!

Dear friends to the South,

I live in Southwest Florida.  I am a regular on the analog birds.  The
footprint of the FO-2x birds puts us in mutual visibility nearly every
pass.  I call CQ to the Americas, and *seldom* get any takers. Alain,
FG5GI, and Al, XE3YVW are the only regulars. Where are the rest of my
Latin American friends?

Send me an email for a sched, or just listen for me when you see the
pass including extreme South Florida!

73, Mike
--
Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ
 - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL 33902-0763

kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77