Re: Canadian/Mexican grid maps please

Rudy,

Thanks for your response.  I KNOW how to determine grid square
designators.  I am looking for a map I can print, color in grids I
worked, and have it ready for reference to see if I "need" a particular
grid.  I would like to find a graphic image of Canada with grids
delineated, as well as Mexico.

73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org

--
Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ
 - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL 33902-0763

kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77