Re: Leonids APRS packet results

Jim and Bob.....It would have so much easier to point East than North as
I did for the two Washington State contacts!  From what I have been able
to read on the E-mail results, the old, familiar problem continues to
exist:  Packet FM takes just too much signal to noise to be effective!
     Actually, I am delighted that even two reports surfaced from this
effort!  Cliff K7RR