For Sale Linear Amplifier

Gentlemen.I am offering for sale a piece of classic Ham Radio
        equipment.New in the box never used a Drake L-4B,2000 watts,pep
 out on SSB,and 1000 watts pep on CW AM and RTTY.This one came from
Drake           with the two 3-500Z option.Power requirements are 240V
at
         15 amps or 120V at 30 amps.I am selling this for my
brother         in-   in -law Nick WA2NPZ .Rather than bore you with the
details of
          of how he comes into having a brand new in the box Drake Amp,
I will
pass that story along to serious buyers only. Asking $2000.+ shipping.
Craig N2MNA
 Oscar Satellite Report DX Editor

       ]