Re: Canadian/Mexican grid maps please

Grid squares can be manually derived from Longitude and latitude.
Its not all that difficult. Look at a map of the USA and your grid
square map, you should be able to determine the relationship.

Another way is to use a GPS receiver. Well....maybe not all will do
this....its tedious but my Garmin will allow me to input long/lat, then
I change my setup to MAIDENHEAD coordinates....voila, grid square for
that long/lat.

VE3BDR - EN98 - sorry, not on the air for last 3 years.
I used to do meteor, tropo, moonbounce, satellite.

At 08:32 AM 11/18/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear fellow sat ops,
>
>I have tried, to no avail, finding on the Internet, a grid square map
>for Canada and Mexico.  Since we manage to work so many grids in our
>neighboring countries, I would like to keep a printed copy in my QSL
>binder.  I have an excellent one for the states.
>
>Does anybody have, or would someone be willing to scan their grid maps
>for me?  I would like it to be able to be sized for 8 1/2 x 11 printing
>to fit into a report cover.
>
>Thanks and 73!  Mike
>--
>Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ
> - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL 33902-0763
>
>kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77
>
>----

Rudy Benner
Timmins Ontario