Canadian/Mexican grid maps please

Dear fellow sat ops,

I have tried, to no avail, finding on the Internet, a grid square map
for Canada and Mexico.  Since we manage to work so many grids in our
neighboring countries, I would like to keep a printed copy in my QSL
binder.  I have an excellent one for the states.

Does anybody have, or would someone be willing to scan their grid maps
for me?  I would like it to be able to be sized for 8 1/2 x 11 printing
to fit into a report cover.

Thanks and 73!  Mike
--
Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ
 - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL 33902-0763

kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77