Re: Sigs

Daniel R Hicks, Jr. wrote:

> I am not going to flame you about posting this message to amsat-bb ...
> but why didn't you just email yourself?
>
> Dan/W8MMQ

I can't speak for the other fellow, but I can for myself.  I know what my
messages look like when I read them on the same program I sent them from.  I
have no idea what your program may or may not see.  The individual you
replied to above is probabally unsure, and is erring on the safe side.
Damned if you do, and damned if you don't, heh heh heh.

--
Vy73, Mike. KD9KC  Army MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net - - - kd9kc@amsat.org