My first QSO on AO-10

Hi friends,

After reading a series of emails which circulated in this reflector, a desire has created in me to work AO-10. Today, I have peaked everything to AO-10 and carefullly listened. Suddenly i heard I8CVS Dom calling CQ. Only he was there  on the band. Then I replied on the correct uplink. After 4 or 5 calls he picked up my call. I was very happy and had my first QSO on AO-10.

thaat 's my first experience and I wanted to shre with u all.

73 de kamal
4S7AB

Amateur radio Station 4S7AC operated by 4S7AB
Operator 4S7AB (kamal)
QTH : Colombo, Sri lanka.
home email : 4s7ab@amsat.org
(pse use the office email 4s7ac@accmt.ac.lk)  / Phone 94-77-315630