Elevation rotor help...grease for rotors....Thanks

Thanks to everyone who answered my question on the
elevation rotor and grease. I'm sure that Ron, W8GUS,
has added this information to the rotor repair file he has
been collecting.

I won't be able to repair my rotor this weekend (it's
Sweepstakes) and, being in Michigan, hopefully I'll
get to it before the gales of November come slashin'.

Thank you again and 73

Mike, N8MR
n8mr@amsat.org