Winorbit, Spectrogram and RS-18

Hi RS-18 listeners

An easy way to decode RS-18 temperature telemetry is to use
a spectrum analysis software such as Spectrogram (see ANS219).
Winorbit 3.5 has an interesting option which is called Autorun.
The purpose of the Autorun function is to start and drive any software
of your choice by means of a ".skd" file.
That's why I developped a "rs18.skd" file, which purpose is to start
Spectrogam and to record RS-18 telemetry automatically (in ".wav" files)
during each pass.
My problem is that the program works perfectly well, but Spectrogram
don't stop at the end of a pass.
ESCAPE and ALT F4 controls don't work.
Have you got a similar problem ?

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR