Re[2]: [sarex] Spoutnik 41 QSL, Verification

[]
Message authorized by:
    : /DDV=jshorn@binary.net/DDT=HPMEXT1/S=jshorn/OU=BSFX1/O=ALCATEL/P=ALCA
    NET/A
=ATLAS/C=FR/ at x400

[]
All people who have  asked for RS17 diploma should have received it.

All people who have asked for RS17 QSL from Russia have recieved nothing
because Sergej have not send QSL.
I have seen the box with about 500 QSL request at Sergej home.
He told me than he is going to answer in the same time to RS17 and RS18.
Be patient, everythings arrive !!

For RS18 you can request QSL to Sergej or amsat-F (see web site).

F6FAO