MIR / Sputnik Signal Report (Excellent)

MIR and Sputnik were in true form during the 2155-2205PST 0555Z Pass, I even
had to double check to make sure I wasn't using a beam. MIR and Sputnik were
received S-9 through out the duration of the pass with no Doppler correction
needed. I even got about 10-15 minutes of conversation recorded on 143.6250
between MIR and ground controllers, equipment used was the same as always IC-
W32a with a CH-75 whip.
However I noticed a lack of conversation on the SAFEX system (437.9250 and
437.9500), was this program done away with or was it just not being used at
the time?