Rotor Problem

Hi guys (and gals),

	I am rebuilding a Kenpro KR-500 elevation rotor that I recently
bought. I don't have a manual so this may be a dumb question. I
cannot get a full scale reading on the control box. The most it will
go over is to ~135 degrees. I know that there is no reason to really
go past ninety but I want to know if this is normal for this rotor. I
want to know so I can replace anything I need to replace before
sealing it up and mounting it on the tower. Thanks...

-- Patrick Riggins KA4ZNU
   Knoxville, TN